tisdag 26 november 2013

Kanye West x Adidas

I  really don't know what to think. I guarantee that this is the death of the Yeezey.
 And I'm pretty sure that we will see more shoes from Kanye walking on the streets now. 
Adidas are not the type of brand that will give out a super expensive shoe that only a few can afford. 

Take a look at the puppy design shoe from Jeremy Scott. Or even the wings collabo between Asap Rocky x Jeremy Scott. This is high lvl fashion, with 2 big names backing it up.
And it still left ( or still chilling on) the shelves for less then 2000 NOK. 

Hopefully he can live up to quotes as " I´m gonna be the Tupac of products" and " I´m gonna be bigger then Wallmart."

Will we see a new hiphop/fashion collabo ?
 Maybe this time it will Kanye West x Jeremy Scott? 
Only time can tell...






ps.
Got my pics from Sir Pierre




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar